Go to evtechexpo.com/special
You are invited to visit Tritium’s booth #237 and talk to us about DC fast charging and High Power Charging (HPC) infrastructure for electric vehicles. We offer solutions for charging networks, utilities, fleet operators and more.
5 REASONS TO VISIT OUR STAND
1. Tritium is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of DC fast charge products.
2. A 20-year track record of expert involvement in e-mobility and renewable energy.
3. Hear about our current involvement in the top electric vehicle charging projects in the world.
4. Deployment of more than 2000 DC fast charging stations in more than 24 countries.
5. Our products are scalable, flexible, intelligent, customisable, and brandable.
Greg Lary- Vice President of Sales, Americas
Stephen Tok- Utility Channel Manager, Sales
Want to make contact before the Conference, or reserve a 30 minute sit down (space limited, reserve now) with one of our team members? Let us know who you are and how we can help by completing our EV Tech Expo USA Contact Form.
ABOUT ELECTRIC & HYBRID VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY EXPO
A powerful end-to-end showcase, this mega event delivers up-to-the-minute insights on electric, hybrid, and plugin hybrid vehicle technology, along with the latest manufacturing solutions along the supply chain including electrical powertrains and components, battery management systems, materials and equipment. Discover everything you need to make faster, smarter, and more cost-effective products at the most comprehensive event in North America.
At Tritium, we want everyone to enjoy clean, healthy and convenient cities. Our company is committed to energy freedom and we are continually developing technologies and products that will enable the world’s EV owners to maximize the benefits of their vehicles. As both a convenient mode of transport and a mobile energy asset. By designing a range of products which support the uptake of EV’s, Tritium’s aim is to lower the barriers that can prevent transition to e-mobility.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Make contact with us by submitting your details on the EV Tech Expo USA Contact Form.
CONTACT FORM LINK