You are invited to visit Tritium’s booth in Hall 3 (C3- 118) and talk to us about DC 50kW and High Power Charging (HPC) infrastructure for electric vehicles. . We offer solutions for charging networks, utilities, fleet operators and more.
5 REASONS TO VISIT OUR STAND
1. Tritium is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of DC charging products for electric vehicles.
2. A 20-year track record of expert involvement in e-mobility and renewable energy.
3. Hear about our current involvement in the top electric vehicle charging projects in the world.
4. Deployment of more than 2000 DC fast charging stations in more than 24 countries.
5. Our products are scalable, flexible, intelligent, customisable, and brandable.
Jeroen Jonker – VP Sales Europe
Patrick Kelder – Business Development Manager Automotive
Want to make contact before the Conference, or reserve a 30 minute sit down (space limited, reserve now) with one of our team members? Let us know who you are and how we can help by completing and submitting the CENEX LCV UK CONTACT FORM
ABOUT CENEX LCV
Cenex-LCV is the UK’s premier low carbon vehicle event incorporating four keys features:
- Technology exhibition split over four halls
- Extensive seminar programme
- Facilitated networking with the low carbon community
- Ride & drive of the latest research & development and commercially available vehicles
LCV is run by Cenex, the UK’s first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies with assistance from Supporting Partners including the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Department for International Trade, the Advanced Propulsion Centre, the Automotive Council, Innovate UK, the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership, the Meridian Mobility UK, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, and Transport Systems Catapult.
Cenex prides itself on ensuring the decision makers of the UK industry attend the event with all major stakeholders, key manufacturers, supply chain representatives and government officials from the UK present.
The LCV event aims to:
Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
At Tritium, we want everyone to enjoy clean, healthy and convenient cities. Our company is committed to energy freedom and we are continually developing technologies and products that will enable the world’s EV owners to maximize the benefits of their vehicles. As both a convenient mode of transport and a mobile energy asset. By designing a range of products which support the uptake of EV’s, Tritium’s aim is to lower the barriers that can prevent transition to e-mobility.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Make contact with us by submitting your details on the CENEX LCV UK CONTACT FORM