SLA Project Manager
Job ID : 010
This position reports to the Operations Director Europe at Tritium BV and is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This position will involve the establishment of operating frameworks and the respective teams for Tritium to meet specified service level agreements (SLAs) with its customers. The service level agreements will apply to different customers across different regions of Europe.
- • Plan and establish projects to ensure Tritium can meet the SLA requirements of its customers. Including, but not limited to best practice implementation of: o Spare part handling,
- o Training and service material,
- o Supplier management (field service providers, logistics providers),
- o Tritium service CRM is operating in a framework aligned to the framework of the respective customer SLAs.
- Measure and report performance and deliverables of internal (Tritium) support staff, external service partners and other related suppliers. It is important that measurements are made using the appropriate analytics.
- It will be the responsibility of the SLA manager to discuss and report quarterly performance with the customer and suppliers.
- Identify continual efficiency improvements through process and system architectural improvement.
- The position will require you to work closely with the Tritium Customer Support Manager (the Customer Support Manager coordinates the remote service staff and subsequent service visits).
- The ultimate goal of the SLA manager is to ensure Tritium is operating within the SLA frameworks and in an efficient manner.
Accountability & Qualifications
- Previous experience in the setup of Europe-wide service level agreements of similar scope.
- Proven project management experience.
- Contract management experience. The application of contract management will be applied both with the customer and suppliers.
- Experience in recovering projects that fall behind schedule.
- Experience working with Salesforce, specify Service Cloud will be highly regarded.
- Fundamental understanding of statics and the application of statics.
- Tertiary educated (HBO/WO).