This position reports directly to the Global Services Manager. This role is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and improve remote diagnostic tools.
- Provide expert training for Tritium’s Remote Customer Support engineers
- Support commissioning of products.
- Travel to the field when required.
- Have a thorough understanding of statistics and databases.
- Remotely troubleshoot when the remote support team are unable to do so.
- Visit customers when required.
- Liaise with all clients in a professional and courteous manner with a view to improving Tritium’s reputation within the industry and increasing business opportunities.
- Work as a team member by assisting other areas of the business when required.
- Work within ISO9001 equivalent Quality standards.
- Adhere to the Tritium WHS policy and procedures.
- Coordinate integration testing with external parties.
- Electronic product design and analysis experience
- Deep knowledge of Power electronics, Power Circuit Topologies and Control systems (inverter, DC/DC, IGBTs, MOSFETs, vehicle communication networks including CANbus and associate protocols, signal conditioning and filter circuitry etc.)
- Understanding of Vehicle Charging Standards, EMC and other relevant global standards
- Experience using simulation tools for power / frequency / integrity / thermal assessments (MATLAB / Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, Maxwell, etc.)
- Experience of GPDS / PCS and Engineering planning and delivery processes
- Experience of full product development lifecycles both hardware and software-based
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of Linux system (preferred)
- Project management experience at both a task and project planning level
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks,
- make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to consistently work to a high standard with minimal supervision; self-motivated
- Capable of working in a reactive and pressured environment
- Strong attention to detail and analytical problem solver
- Strong troubleshooting/ fault finding ability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com