This position reports directly to the Global Services Manager. This role is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The Business Analyst- Services will be responsible for the analysis and reporting on the non-conformance reporting (NCR) process within SalesForce to ensure that the SLA performance indicators and targets are met.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Project manage the global field non-conformance reporting (NCR) process within SalesForce to ensure the all agreed targets and expectations are met.
- Provide reports to a variety of stakeholders to support global Service Level Agreement performance and management decisions using SalesForce information predominately (but not exclusively).
- Audit, as required, processes and activities within the Customer Support function to ensure staff globally adhere to set procedures and expectations.
- Report and manage all customer support audit findings, trends and corrective action progress with internal stakeholders using SalesForce as the source of knowledge.
- Support the SalesForce administrator with various system administrative tasks as required (including client asset configuration, My Tritium maintenance, data extraction and report development, training support, etc)
- Assist the global customer support team as directed by the Global Customer Support Manager as required.
- You will lead by example with an approach that fosters accountability, service to our customers and is outcome focused.
- Continuously review and improve processes and service delivery based on lessons learned and root cause analyses.
- Constantly work with stakeholders across the business, in particular Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering.
3. Accountability & Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the use of Salesforce.
- Strong and demonstratable business analytical, and report creation skills.
- Strong system thinking abilities and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in business auditing.
- Sound experience in user acceptance testing including record keeping.
- Knowledge of standard project management principles.
- Sound knowledge of customer support activities in a technical environment (including level 2 technical troubleshooting and asset management).
- Strong knowledge of warranty and customer service support cost control.
4. Key Relationships
- Internal Stakeholders: SLA Team, Field Support Engineers, Sales Support Engineers, Quality Teams
- External Stakeholders: SLA Customer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org