Our ideal candidate:
- Impeccable English written and verbal communication
- Autonomously prepare and collate tender documents
- Experience in Government bidding
The Bid Writer will join the pre-contracts team to help prepare and collate tender documents for EV Charging Solutions The role will develop practices, tools and systems to respond to tender requests and develop materials to assist the firm’s business development, profiling and marketing efforts. Experience in government bidding is essential.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially centred professional looking to advance their career in a firm which offers a challenging and progressive work environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce, Law, or other related disciplines.
- Strong written communication skills and deep understanding of the tendering process
- Commercial acumen with strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to handle a variety of projects, evaluate priorities and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- InDesign skills will be highly regarded.
Please submit all applications to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com